Thread: rc auction in omagh co tyrone

Established Member

rc auction in omagh co tyrone

hi chaps
    not sure if this is the right place for this but just wanted to let you all know that omagh model flying club is holding an auction on sat 6th oct at GIBSON PRIMARY SCHOOL,OLD MOUNTFIELD ROAD,OMAGH,BT79 7EG.

auction begins at 3 and viewing from 2 with everyone welcome.

maybe if your in the area you may want to call in you might just catch a bargain or maybe try and clear out some old stock.i dont have any contact numbers for the people in charge but there web address is www.omagh-mfc.co.uk if you have a look there you may find some contact info.

I'd love to go but I'm still too sore to travel

I hope it all goes well for you.

Established Member
    Yes, I'd love to go too, but it's just toooooooo far from Bantry

Ron

EI8GMB - G6IWK
    www.bandonmodelflyingclub.com
    Ron

EI8GMB - G6IWK
    [url]www.bandonmodelflyingclub.com[/url]

Established Member
    well the auction went off quite well today and have to say there was quite a few good bargains to be had.....i managed to pick myself up a brand new eflite mini umx beast for 60....quite happy with that little result

Nice one... was there and big stuff went cheap?

Established Member
    there was plenty of biggish stuff james but nobody seemed interested in them at all.there was 1 lot with 2 sukhoi planes,1 fully kitted out and the other airframe only,starting price was 80 and nobody took it on

then there was 3 lots for 2 90 size nitro heli's and a scale one and nobody took any interest either....at a guess i reckon they could have been lifted for very little money.

but yeah there definitely was bargains to be had,there was quite a few sweet nitro and electric planes that went in the 50-80 range and all in excellent condition.

there was a couple of trex 450's as well which didnt move either.......just wish i had a bigger wallet i'd have filled my hangar

Established Member
    forgot to ask james hows your recovery coming after your bike accident....hope your getting better mate and be out and about soon!!!

Sounds like there were bargains to be had!

I'm recovering... slowly, from the accident.

My ribs aren't too bad now but my shoulder is still bad. I think this one is going to take quite a while to fix fully... Thanks for asking.

Established Member
    your welcome,you must have come off an awful wack James....anyways best of luck with the recovery mate hope it all comes good soon for you.