Extra 20% Off For Multirotor & Accessories Deals
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: rc factory foamy

  1. #1
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    224

    rc factory foamy

    started flying the young lads wee plane this week..............never flyed a plane before this thing is great crack.

    no stress just pure fun with no worry about wrecking, just glue back together again.

    can see me getting into planes now as well.

    Sean.

  2. #2
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newtownstewart,Co Tyrone NI
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by sean1098 View Post
    started flying the young lads wee plane this week..............never flyed a plane before this thing is great crack.

    no stress just pure fun with no worry about wrecking, just glue back together again.

    can see me getting into planes now as well.

    Sean.
    and very little setting up as well Sean compared to a heli.i have an electric plane as well along with my mini beast Sean and always meaning to get out an flying it as well.

    half the pressure as flying a heli lol

  3. #3
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by gubber12345 View Post
    and very little setting up as well Sean compared to a heli.i have an electric plane as well along with my mini beast Sean and always meaning to get out an flying it as well.

    half the pressure as flying a heli lol
    tis indeed, see theres a big scale day on sunday at new building. you goin up ?

  4. #4
    Administrator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    592
    I fancy getting one... I might see about making one from scratch.

  5. #5
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I fancy getting one... I might see about making one from scratch.
    yeah they are nice relaxing fun............a wee break from the helis. my idea is to fly one in between heli flights to relax.not that I get stressed when I fly, only when I crash. lol

    sean

  6. #6
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newtownstewart,Co Tyrone NI
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by sean1098 View Post
    tis indeed, see theres a big scale day on sunday at new building. you goin up ?
    not sure yet Sean but its giving a windless day tomorrow so it should be good for the flying.

    was up at it last yr and although the sun was out it was blowing a gale so it was a static display.

    some beautiful stuff at it and some big models as well...be a good day out.

  7. #7
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    224
    hope to get up tomorrow a run

  8. #8
    Active Member Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    72
    Hmm. Seems like there may be hope after all for some of the members here

    Chris
    I land towards the street...

  9. #9
    Administrator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hmm. Seems like there may be hope after all for some of the members here

    Chris



    I've got nothing against fixed wing craft... It's just I don't really have anywhere to fly one without travelling. I could fly in the field at the back of the house but the grass is always too long... I'd need something with no wheels.

  10. #10
    Established Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newtownstewart,Co Tyrone NI
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post


    I've got nothing against fixed wing craft... It's just I don't really have anywhere to fly one without travelling. I could fly in the field at the back of the house but the grass is always too long... I'd need something with no wheels.
    same here,although I do have an electric plane and one of those umx mini beast....class wee plane to fly,although only flew it a couple of times but really enjoyed it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •