Extra 8% Off For XIANGYU 720P WIFI FPV

Thread: MCPX swash setting

Established Member

MCPX swash setting

hi

bought myself an MCPX and was wondering which swash setting for those who have one have it on,is it 90 degree one servo,120 degree 3 servo's or 140 degree 3 servo's.

tried it on all 3 and no matter what I do I cant get the swash to move up level.it always goes full back for some reason or another.even tried changing the swash mixes but no good either.

any help lads would be awesome.
    thanks
    Paul

It should be set as a 90 degree setup. If it's not right at that, then it's probably a channel needs reversing on the TX... or something like that.

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It should be set as a 90 degree setup. If it's not right at that, then it's probably a channel needs reversing on the TX... or something like that.
    yeah got it on 90 degree(only way I could get it to go,but wasn't sure if it was right) James but cant get the swash to go up level when I apply collective.it keeps pitching back on me on me for some strange reason.thinking about just popping it into the air and seeing what happens as I think maybe the 3in1 is trying to correct it all the time as I hold it down.....then after a few seconds it goes evryway but the right way.

ps
    its works fine when in throttle hold tho so this is what makes me think about just popping it up and see what happens...over grass that is in case it goes t1ts up lol

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you