Thread: caolan 500 pro

Established Member

caolan 500 pro

A wee video of caolan flying my 500 pro at the local football field. taken with mobile phone so quality not that good.

Sean.

Nice flying... What's his age and how long has he been flying?

Established Member
    he is 13 flying about a year

Nice one... oh to be young again!

Established Member
    man he is doing well Sean,agree with you James to be young and no fear lol

don't think i'll ever be able to do that with a heli.did he do a lot on the sim first Sean or is he a born natural......I'm going with the born natural lol

caolan 500 pro

I don't think there is such thing as a born natural, at least not in this field and not without the simulator.
    Last edited by MishuPtm; 26-02-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Established Member
    To be honest Paul, he just tries it on sim then goes out and does it, he loves watching tareq, lol

Was working out there I was at sea for mind months last year and he does not practice when I'm away. He said he's goin to put dome time in this year I hope he does. But def no fear when you are young, he says just relax dad. Ha.

I say try what you want if you crash you crash, he hasn't yet . He was close a few times just quick reactions .

The sim def helps him. He started backwards and inverted flight and I'm not kidding when he went out after practicing one night to do it the next day with the heli . Again it's just there is no fear of cost etc.

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean1098 View Post
    To be honest Paul, he just tries it on sim then goes out and does it, he loves watching tareq, lol

Was working out there I was at sea for mind months last year and he does not practice when I'm away. He said he's goin to put dome time in this year I hope he does. But def no fear when you are young, he says just relax dad. Ha.

I say try what you want if you crash you crash, he hasn't yet . He was close a few times just quick reactions .

The sim def helps him. He started backwards and inverted flight and I'm not kidding when he went out after practicing one night to do it the next day with the heli . Again it's just there is no fear of cost etc.
    lol....hes young to Sean and it'll sink in quicker than it does with us old boys lol

he's definitely a 3D god in the making anyway that's for sure.good on him.....if he sticks time in this year he'll be it'll be fearsome what he'll be doing this time next year.

easy for him to say relax Sean he's not footing the bill lol

Quote Originally Posted by gubber12345 View Post
    easy for him to say relax Sean he's not footing the bill lol
    ^^^ This