Up To 49% Off For Charsoon RC Parts
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HPI Baja Photos....

Established Member West Cork Flyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'll see if I can make it to the Curragh in May. Is there anywhere there to fly a heli?
    Sure is James the Curragh is very large , I was there the week before last flyinging my Radian Glider.

Sean
    EDF Jets. x3 Wings. x4 Planes. x3 Gliders. x4 R/C Paraglider. x1 Helis. x5 Quadcopter x1

I doubt I'll fit the 700 on the bike... I'll see if I can sort somewhere for the 450

I doubt I'll fit the 700 on the bike... I'll see if I can sort somewhere for the 450
    Send Paul ( sonic2810 ) a PM asking for Jons phone number , Jon live not to far from you, he'll be driving up...

What motorbike you got James
    EDF Jets. x3 Wings. x4 Planes. x3 Gliders. x4 R/C Paraglider. x1 Helis. x5 Quadcopter x1

I've got a Hayabusa and a Blackbird... and a Bandit 1200 turbo project, but lack of funds has brought the project to a halt for now. I think one of them has to go... probably the Busa. It costs too much in tyres.

I'll see how I'm fixed for transport a bit closer to the date. I might be able to sort a car. If I can't, I might annoy Paul

I've got a Hayabusa and a Blackbird... and a Bandit 1200 turbo project, but lack of funds has brought the project to a halt for now. I think one of them has to go... probably the Busa. It costs too much in tyres.

I'll see how I'm fixed for transport a bit closer to the date. I might be able to sort a car. If I can't, I might annoy Paul

Nice Bikes, I had a Suzuki 1127 GSXR Street fighter . .

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by West Cork Basher View Post
    Nice Bikes, I had a Suzuki 1127 GSXR Street fighter . .

Sean
    It's an 1127 engine I'm putting in the Bandit. It's got Hayabusa pistons and rods and rebored to suit... I think it's 1216cc now. I'm converting it to injection from a K4 GSXR1000 and it's getting Hayabusa forks, swingarm, rear shock and wheels with Brembo brakes front and back... I've pretty much got most of the bits sorted for it now... Just another grand or so to finish it off!... But helis took over and now I'm skint!

It's an 1127 engine I'm putting in the Bandit. It's got Hayabusa pistons and rods and rebored to suit... I think it's 1216cc now. I'm converting it to injection from a K4 GSXR1000 and it's getting Hayabusa forks, swingarm, rear shock and wheels with Brembo brakes front and back... I've pretty much got most of the bits sorted for it now... Just another grand or so to finish it off!... But helis took over and now I'm skint!
    Second child did it for me... LOL ..

Ah, I'm lucky in that respect. I've managed to avoid the first (I think)