Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamiya TLT rebuild..

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic2810 View Post
    nice one Sean where did u buy that from
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you not see the thread on MSUK in the Rock Crawler section ,about the seller from UKRCRC
    Long story , I'll tell you all about it next time I'm talking to you..
    [B]EDF Jets.[/B] x3 [B]Wings.[/B] x4 [B]Planes.[/B] x3 [B]Gliders.[/B] x4 [B]R/C Paraglider.[/B] x1 [B]Helis.[/B] x5 [B]Quadcopter[/B] x1 :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by West Cork Basher View Post
    Did you not see the thread on MSUK in the Rock Crawler section ,about the seller from UKRCRC
    Long story , I'll tell you all about it next time I'm talking to you..
    Going off the posts here, I'd say you got stung with it?

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Going off the posts here, I'd say you got stung with it?
    I got stung well and trully, no motor , naff shocks , crappy servo , no JunFac shafts..
    thats why I'm doing the rebuild , would of been cheaper buying a new one...
    But as long as all my other parts arrive and I get in finished for May , I'll be happy.
    As I'll be giving it to my daughter for her 9th birthday , she loves the R/C off Road Trail stuff..

[B]EDF Jets.[/B] x3 [B]Wings.[/B] x4 [B]Planes.[/B] x3 [B]Gliders.[/B] x4 [B]R/C Paraglider.[/B] x1 [B]Helis.[/B] x5 [B]Quadcopter[/B] x1 :cool:

It's certainly a learning curve, but I hate getting stung, and I'll do anything to get my own back.

I bought a K4 GSXR1000 wiring loom for the Bandit project off ebay from a bike breakers in Scotland, and when it arrived, it was a wiring loom off an old GSX 1000. I contacted the seller and he said "I sent you one for a GSXR 1000"... and he refused to answer any further emails, so I raised a dispute with ebay... he wouldn't reply to the dispute, so ebay stated that I had to send the loom back at my own expense for a refund. I kicked up a proper stink with ebay and they (ebay) eventually decided to pay for the return postage. They sent me a printable return slip that I had to attach to the package and take to the post office, so I cut the wiring loom in half and placed it in a large jiffy bag, and made up the extra weight with a few lumps of dog turd that I collected from around the garden... I got refunded and he got a nice surprise

(he was since banned off ebay for similar stunts)

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's certainly a learning curve, but I hate getting stung, and I'll do anything to get my own back.

I bought a K4 GSXR1000 wiring loom for the Bandit project off ebay from a bike breakers in Scotland, and when it arrived, it was a wiring loom off an old GSX 1000. I contacted the seller and he said "I sent you one for a GSXR 1000"... and he refused to answer any further emails, so I raised a dispute with ebay... he wouldn't reply to the dispute, so ebay stated that I had to send the loom back at my own expense for a refund. I kicked up a proper stink with ebay and they (ebay) eventually decided to pay for the return postage. They sent me a printable return slip that I had to attach to the package and take to the post office, so I cut the wiring loom in half and placed it in a large jiffy bag, and made up the extra weight with a few lumps of dog turd that I collected from around the garden... I got refunded and he got a nice surprise

(he was since banned off ebay for similar stunts)
    very good...

Established Member
    The straight axle adaptor for the Tamiya TLT axles arrived today..

Sean

Established Member
    Fitted the Axle adaptors . .

Coming together nice now . .

Sean.